Broccoli With Feta Cheese
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2-3 green onions
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp feta
- Chop the broccoli into florets and thinly slice the green onion.
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil with the broccoli florets and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the green onions and season with the salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes more, until the broccoli is crisp-tender and browned in spots.
- Add the feta, season with more salt and pepper to taste and serve.