Baked Feta with Sesame Crust and Honey
- 8 ounce block of Theos Feta
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour (also known as glutinous rice flour)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Pinch of cracked pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a small baking tray with olive oil.
- Combine flour and cracked pepper on one plate and pour sesame seeds on another plate.
- Dip feta block in egg and then coat in flour mixture.
- Dip feta block in egg again and then coat in sesame seeds.
- Place feta onto baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 min. Flip feta block halfway through baking to ensure even browning.
- Warm honey in microwave or stovetop and drizzle over feta to serve.