Grilled Watermelon, Tomato and Feta Salad
- Grilling spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, drained (or try Hunt’s® Organic)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 thick slice (about 1 inch) watermelon with rind (for 2 cups diced)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for high heat. Meanwhile, combine drained tomatoes, basil, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Grill watermelon 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks develop. Cool slightly. Remove rind; dice watermelon. Add to rest of ingredients; gently stir together. Sprinkle with cheese.